We’re creating an inclusive green economy by unlocking innovation, transforming markets, and enhancing communities. Each year we work with 35-50 companies across our three tracks of startup programs and Founders Business Accelerator to raise outside funding and gain traction in the market.
Learn more about the timing, curriculum and benefits of the Incubation Program, launching Cohort 3 in September 2021. Program benefits include:
- Up to $160,000 in business services and other perks
- Advisory sessions and curriculum exercises conducted by industry experts to prepare you for investment and first-customers
- Regular mentorship from a LACI Executive in Residence, a seasoned entrepreneur and/or investor
- Roundtable discussions with potential investors and corporate strategic partners
Investment-preparation advisory services by our in-house Investments Team
- Access to LACI funding opportunities: Impact Fund and Debt Fund
- Opportunities to gain visibility in the ecosystem with curated pitching and panelist invitations
LACI is committed to creating a cleantech community that integrates women, people of color and other underserved groups – we strongly encourage applications to all of our programs and competitions from underrepresented groups to help us build a more sustainable and equitable ecosystem.