From info on credit relief and small business grants to housing info, educational content, and overall wellness, we’re updating this list frequently with resources to help you pull through this challenging time.
LACI Resource Guide for Startups and Small Businesses for Funding During COVID-19 – LACI staff is updating this live document with information on the CARES Act, different loan and grant options, as well as a list of resources we want to share with our partners, small businesses, and startups.
- LA City Main Coronavirus Website – Check here for the latest updates from LA Mayor Eric Garcetti.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention – Check here for the latest updates from the CDC.
- LA County Community Resources
- California State Treasurer Fiona Ma’s Small Business Resource List – Extensive resource guide, specifically for small businesses.
- LADWP Will Not Disconnect Water and Power Service – LADWP has deferred disconnection for customers facing financial hardships.
Banks & Financing
- Grasshopper Bank – A Resource Guide For Founders and Investors During This Uncertain Time
- Save money by transferring your high-interest credit card balances. Enjoy WPCCU’s Mastercard Cash Rewards and a 2.99% APR for a whole year and with NO balance transfer fee. Available to new and existing WPCCU cardholders.
- Harvard Business Review: How Small Businesses Can Survive the Coronavirus Outbreak – Guidance for business owners from Harvard senior fellow, Karen G. Mills.
- The Helm: Your Complete Guide to Emergency Funding: Everything Female Founders Need to Know
- Founder of Spanx Sara Blakely is donating $5M to support female entrepreneurs through her Red Backpack Fund
- SheaMoisture Announces $1 Million Relief Fund For Business Owners Of Color Impacted By COVID-19
Employment & Hiring
- Responding Together to COVID-19 – Educational resources for kids at home, plus artist resources and meals and housing services focused on LA County