Advanced Vehicle Manufacturing (AVM) builds purpose-built, all-electric buses for customers who need to move people cleanly, quietly, and cost-effectively. We are a California company working with some of the world’s most advanced manufacturers to design, manufacture and market an all-electric shuttle that affords maximum operational flexibility while leveraging the existing electric vehicle charging infrastructures. Learn more at www.AVMfg.com.
What We Need:
AVM is looking for a Product Development Internship dedicated to the development of an electrical vehicle battery management system (EV BMS). This position is expected to be 2-3 days/week from January to April 2017 and is unpaid.
- Work alongside our incubator leadership in hardware and software analysis, development and prototyping to bring to market a next generation EVBMS
- Experience with National Instruments test, measurement and simulation software
- Familiarity with CAN/J1939 data communications
- Breadboarding, wire wrapping or other circuit board prototyping experience
- 2D AutoCAD skill
- Excellent time management, organization and communication skills
- Undergraduate students in Engineering or related technical programs preferred
- Beautiful, fun, office environment in the hub of cleantech and start-up incubation
- Exposure to the best and brightest entrepreneurs making a difference in the world
- Access to seminars, events and networking mixers
Please email resume and cover letter with the subject line Product Development Specialist to info@AVMfg.com