Sorsa-MED was created to address the near-term need to rapidly synthesize novel cannabinoid derivatives that provide chronic pain management alternatives to opioids without long-term use addiction, psychotropic effects, or other ancillary outcomes associated with opioid use. We are committed to providing solutions for the sickle cell anemia community.
We plan to:
- Use biotechnology to enhance the nutritional benefits, productivity, yields, and production efficiencies of cannabinoids.
- Produce a new colony of nutrient-enriched cannabinoid cells that can convert into a suite of downstream applications
- Enhance production efficiency by reducing water 97%
- Increases productivity/sqft
- Increases yield/ total biomass
- Controls fresh water consumption
- Does not compete with food crops from land resources
- Has a smaller footprint
- Decreases OpEx and CapEx to produce a ton of cannabinoids