Industrial Design Journeyman/Journeywoman
Be part of something big…
AQUACERO is the only intelligent water management system with an inbuilt ultrasonic sensor, an actuator controlled valve, a pressure sensor and a temperature sensor. With SAYA one cloud analytics, it is the only complete water mitigation solution in the market place today.
We are looking for an Industrial Design Journeyman/ Journeywoman to help us successfully build Industrial Designs for our existing and upcoming products and solutions. Industrial Design interns will gain experience in design development through production and participating both in ongoing projects as well as specific initiatives. The focus will be on packaging and device design through the lens of the consumer’s experience.
More info available on our website.
A day in the life…
- Visually communicate concepts to internal team members and externally to customers
- Research new materials, trims, hardware, technology and features relevant to the markets for which are making products and those we wish to strategically target
- Work with documents to evangelize designs to offshore development teams
- Attend weekly team meetings, company partner meetings and other meetings that are relevant to the work
- 3D modelers, experience with (or interest in) RealFlow, Solidworks, Blender, Maya, Slic3r, MatterControl, and or Repetier Host that can generate 3D-models as STL files to be printed on a 3D printer.
- Metalworking, electronics, and shop set up and operations, especially experience with setting up and operating a 3D printer
- Ability to multi-task and work proactively in a fast-paced work environment
- Great attitude and team player
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and digital marketing
- Communicates ideas effectively
- Previous internship and/or work experience in related industry
- Any experience with industrial design and development is a plus
- Eager to learn and takes direction well
Working towards or recently completed an undergraduate degree in Industrial Designs or related
How to Apply
Please send your resume to hr[at]saya.life