No personal guarantees, TI’s or long-term agreements. Just flexible space that’s ready for you to plug in and get to work.
As entrepreneurs ourselves, we’ve experienced the shocking cost of “tenant improvements,” the hassle of going to IKEA to buy (and assemble) furniture, the agonizing decision regarding whether you lease for today’s requirements or next year’s (or the next), the time-suck that outfitting an office can be, and the financial risk associated with the CEO personally guaranteeing a long-term lease.
We’ve taken all of these hassles off the table and offer our portfolio companies the chance to focus on their business rather than their offices. Here’s what you get:
- Fully furnished offices
- The Internet hooked up and ready to go (no usage charges)
- Copy and printers (no usage charges)
- A receptionist and mail services
- Free parking (on a first come basis)
- Use of the common areas (kitchen, lunch and conference rooms)
- All utilities are included
- VOIP wired (most companies use cells, but for a small amount extra, you can have phones)
- Flexible space: use only what you need, add space as required
- No lease – just a 30 day notice
- No personal lease guarantees – there’s no lease
- Hard-walled offices or cubicles – all at the same price