LACI offers Industry Partners the opportunity to participate in a more focused manner through events and special programs. Examples include:
LACI holds events periodically that attract cleantech and business community. Industry Partners can chose to participate at three levels:
Program Naming Sponsorships
Sponsoring LACI programs is perhaps the best way of engaging our portfolio companies as all of these programs are aimed at helping our entrepreneurs in a specific subject. In addition to being very helpful to our entrepreneurs, these programs are excellent ways of building a lasting relationship with the entrepreneurs. Example naming opportunities include:
- CEO Coaching Program (mentorship)
- Investment Preparation Program (mentorship)
- CEO Roundtable Program (mentorship)
- University Technology Commercialization Program
Special Program Sponsorships
LACI has planned a number of projects that are currently beyond our fiscal reach and we are seeking the help of our Industry Partners with through money or in-kind help:
- E.G. – LACI Crowd-Sourcing Tool: This project involves building LACI’s intranet in order to make it easy for LACI staff and advisors to review/comment portfolio company applicants.
- LACI EV Charging Station: The installation of EV charging stations in our temporary and permanent facilities.
- Greening LACI: This project encompasses all the programs that will make LACI’s temporary and permanent facilities LEED certified.
Industry Partners Contact
Please contact LACI’s Executive Director, Fred Walti, to discuss the Industry Partner programs in more detail:
Fred Walti: Phone: 213. 375.8981 Email: fred@LAIncubator.org